Thursday, March 19, 2009

RSS Feeds

This one took forever!! I used to subscribe to some RSS feeds a year ago or so through my google homepage but I never really used it, so I am interested to see if I will use them this time. I had some trouble understanding stuff after the how to subscribe part - like how to use RSS as a research tool and basically everything after that. And the website he recommended to search for blogs wasn't working. I also had trouble searching for feeds by subject that weren't already listed. Anyway, I can see where RSS could be helpful in saving you some time BUT I can also see where it would waste more time because you might subscribe to and read a lot more feeds this way whereas before you just checked a few sites. I think I need to use the bloglines site for a while to see how or if I will use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment